Irmgard & Markus Fink
The apartment is located in a small residential complex a few meters away from the central station Dornbirn. It is a 3-minute walk to the train station and a 10-minute walk to the market square. In the immediate vicinity are shops, cafes, restaurants, pharmacies and supermarkets.
Internet LINK Collection:
HOME RULES, GENERAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
(1) The guest is obliged to comply with the house rules. From 22.00 o'clock to 7.00 o'clock the night rest applies. To avoid interference, TV and audio equipment should be set to room volume.
(2) For the duration of the letting of the apartment, the guest is obliged to keep windows (except tipped) and doors closed when leaving the apartment.
(3) The entrainment or accommodation of pets is allowed for an additional charge (max 1 pets). The owner has to make sure that the need of the dog does not take place on the garden property.
(4) In the apartment is a general smoking ban. In case of violations, the provider may charge a cleaning fee of up to 100.00 euros (net). Smoking is only allowed on balconies and terraces.
(5) The washing and drying of the laundry or bathing suit / towels is permitted on the in the bathroom, on the balcony / terrace. The tensioning of clotheslines on the balconies is not desired.
(6) Our in-house underground car park is to be used for vehicles. Temporary vehicles can also be parked in the visitor car park. Please make sure that no vehicles hinder the exit from the underground car park.
(7) In order to prevent damage to the buildings and in view of the fruit trees and shrubs, any ball games in the garden are prohibited.
(8) The use of the children's playground is permitted for children up to 14 years and is at your own risk. Parents are responsible for their children.
(9) The installation and / or attachment of materials for decoration or the like is not allowed in the apartment. The guest is liable for nevertheless one and / or attached decoration o. Ö. Alone and releases the offerer of claims of third parties. He is also obliged to compensate for damage caused by the installation and / or attachment of decoration or similar.
(10) The provider has a permanent right of access to the apartment, especially in case of imminent danger. The privileged interests of the guest must be given due consideration when exercising the right of access. The provider will inform the guest about the exercise of the right of access in advance, unless this is unreasonable or impossible for him in the circumstances of the individual case.